|At Govsphere, we are committed to the professional and personal development of our people. Our management team fosters an environment that encourages teamwork and collaboration while supporting career development activities. Below is a list of current openings that we have with our dynamic, fast-growing consultancy. If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telehealth Account Manager
The incumbent is responsible for the integration, coordination, implementation, revision and development of new or existing Telehealth projects in conjunction with Govsphere’s business development and strategies. Manages all clinical, technical, and regulatory activities around the Telehealth program. Builds and manages customer relationships and triggers/plans implementations, measures customer satisfaction, and up-sells new features and functionality. Regional travel required.
- Develop and implement new areas of clinical utilization for Telehealth activities
- Generate leads, conduct product demonstrations, and develop/manage project plans for proposal efforts
- Oversee pre-implementation work to execute on contractual obligations and manage customer expectations
- Direct the development of ongoing services and expansion of Telehealth services
- Conduct analysis of existing Telehealth programs and services. Make recommendations for alternative methods to enhance costs efficiencies, reassess the program’s strategic direction, productivity, and improved process performance
- Work closely with vendors with all aspect of Telehealth services
- Act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies
- Monitors compliance with regulatory agency standards and requirements
- Provide training to clients and clinical staff in the proper use of Telehealth software and devices
- Works closely with Marketing Department to ensure ideal client artwork
- Bachelor's degree in Health, Business or related field required, Master's preferred. 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge and clinical aptitude for proper and potential use of Telehealth services
- A strong background in medical sales with an understanding of technology and care delivery models (Government and Commercial) as well as healthcare reform/trends is preferable
- Must possess excellent customer management and negotiation skills
- Must be a “self-starter” with the ability to work independently and motivated to develop opportunities
Govsphere Internship Program - Summer 2015
Govsphere is recruiting for multiple positions in conjunction with our Govsphere Internship Program for the Summer 2015 semester. These individuals will be responsible for developing reports, presentations, and documentation for both internal and external Govsphere projects and initiatives. Our ideal candidates will demonstrate strong oral and written communications skills, and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team. Each internship position is a flexible, part-time position (up to 15 hours/week).
- Write and proofread complex business articles for print and electronic publications.
- Coordinate with the marketing and business development team to edit and refine marketing materials to facilitate both internal and external communications.
- Assist the capture management team responding to government solicitations and proposal efforts by developing proposal templates, maintaining and updating Govsphere background information, and developing marketing collateral materials for the Govsphere team.
- Compose content for technical documents, user manuals, installation guides, and security documentation.
- Major in English, Technical Writing, Creative Writing or related field.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage required for various types of business documents.
- Strong technical writing background and prior experience writing technical documentation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), Microsoft Visio, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid time management skills and the ability to adhere to timekeeping policies and procedures
- Capable of working under strict timelines and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive priority status updates regarding our Govsphere Internship Program. Thank you!