|At Govsphere, we are committed to the professional and personal development of our people. Our management team fosters an environment that encourages teamwork and collaboration while supporting career development activities. Below is a list of current openings that we have with our dynamic, fast-growing consultancy. If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Govsphere Internship Program - Spring 2013
Govsphere is recruiting for multiple positions in conjunction with our Govsphere Internship Program for the Spring 2013 semester. These individuals will be responsible for developing reports, presentations, and documentation for both internal and external Govsphere projects and initiatives. Our ideal candidates will demonstrate strong oral and written communications skills, and have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team. Each internship position is a flexible, part-time position (up to 15 hours/week).
Essential Job Functions:
- Write and proofread complex business articles for print and electronic publications.
- Coordinate with the marketing and business development team to edit and refine marketing materials to facilitate both internal and external communications.
- Assist the capture management team responding to government solicitations and proposal efforts by developing proposal templates, maintaining and updating Govsphere background information, and developing marketing collateral materials for the Govsphere team.
- Compose content for technical documents, user manuals, installation guides, and security documentation.
- Major in English, Technical Writing, Creative Writing or related field.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of appropriate syntax, style, and grammatical usage required for various types of business documents.
- Strong technical writing background and prior experience writing technical documentation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), Microsoft Visio, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid time management skills and the ability to adhere to timekeeping policies and procedures
- Capable of working under strict timelines and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive priority status updates regarding our Govsphere Internship Program. Thank you!